To our valued community members,
COVID-19 is impacting all of us, as individuals & communities, in unprecedented ways.
At this time residential construction and maintenance repairs are permitted to operate. Given the rapidly changing environment, we thought we would share the steps we are taking to keep our employees, clients, subcontractors, and job sites safe.
We are following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local and national and health organizations.
We continue to receive the most up-to-date information and are taking the following actions to date:
- Our office/job sites have been stocked with appropriate and effective cleaning supplies and we have increased the frequency of scheduled cleaning and sanitization.
- We’re recommending that our employees take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing/sanitizing, social distancing, staying home when sick, and pausing all non-essential travel. These measures are for our safety and yours.
- We are taking all measures to keep working areas safely separated from other living areas, as well as limiting the number of employees/subcontractors on site at a given time.
- We encourage you to advise us if you are sick, believe you may be sick, or are just not comfortable with us performing work in your home. We can discuss alternate plans for scheduled work.
- Almost all the materials we use are domestic and we utilize express, curb side pick-up at the store and onsite delivery as much as possible.
While some things have changed, our commitment to you, and to providing the best possible experience, remains the same.
Take care of yourself and each other.
Jim Baxter and Ray Disch